Position: Private Chef
Client: Private Family
Salary: starting at £45,000 gpa
Requirements: Healthy cuisine, sugar-free, gluten-free and dairy-free dishes; available immediately;
Available type(s): Permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Kingston upon Thames (KT2), UK
Are you a Professional Chef looking for a new role?
Our lovely client is seeking a full-time Private Chef to work in Kingston upon Thames (KT2), to cater for their family of two adults and two young children (4 & 6 y/o). You will be required to have deep knowledge and culinary excellence of healthy cuisine (including meat), high protein, sugar-free, gluten-free and dairy-free dishes (severe sugar allergy) and calorie counting.
During weekdays, you will start at 10 AM and you will be required to cook the lunch for the Lady of the house and for 2/3 members of staff. In the afternoon, you will prepare snacks for the children and a 3-courses dinner (starter, main and healthy dessert), which is normally served at 5.30 PM.
During weekends, you will also need to serve the breakfast, which is served at 7.30 AM, followed by the same routine.
Working schedule: 45h/week Wednesday to Sunday. Monday and Tuesday off.
Weekdays: 10 AM to 6/6.30PM.
Weekends: 7 AM to 6/6.30 PM.
The starting date is ASAP;
- Day-to-day cooking for the Principals
- Shopping online/offline for ingredients
- Create seasonal dishes that are cost-effective
- Be able to present food beautifully
- Be creative with menu planning
- Keeping up with nutritional information
- Listening and understanding Principals’ needs
- Ensure all hygiene and food safety standards are maintained
- Mastery knowledge of Vegan & healthy cuisine (including meat), like Mediterranean cuisine
- Able to cook sugar-free, gluten-free and dairy-free dishes and to pay attention to the Principal’s allergies;
- Good level of English;
- Having experience in working for a private family before;
- Approachable and friendly character, loyal and looking for a long-term position
- Available immediately
- Valid DBS check;
The salary for the position starts at £45,000 gross per annum. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). Free parking available.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV and Portfolio at [email protected]