Position: Part-time Private Chef
Client: Private Family (2 adults)
Salary: £25 gph (£31,200 gpa)
Requirements: Healthy cuisine, Asian & Mediterranean, available immediately;
Available type(s): Permanent, part-time, live-out
Location: Chelsea, London, UK
Are you a Professional Chef looking for a part-time role?
Our client is seeking a part-time Private Chef to work in Chelsea, London (5 min walking from Sloane Square station) to cater to a small family of two adults. You will be required to have a deep knowledge of culinary excellence of Fresh organic fruit and vegetables, knowledge of nutrition and healthy eating, knowledge of Asian, Mediterranean cuisine, some plant-based knowledge. Healthy food is the key: an abundance of fruit and vegetables. The chef will need to have excellent attention to detail and clean and tidy after their work to the highest standard.
You will need to cook 7 days x 3 meals per day and packaged for the fridge. On the working days, you will need to serve breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner (according to arranged hours).
Working hours: 3 days a week, 8 hours/day. The Principal is flexible with the days.
The starting date is ASAP;
- Cooking for the Principals
- Shopping online for ingredients
- Create seasonal dishes that are cost-effective
- Be able to present food beautifully
- Be creative with menu planning
- Keeping up with nutritional information
- Listening and understanding Principals’ needs
- Ensure all hygiene and food safety standards are maintained
- Mastery knowledge of Healthy cuisine, Mediterranean and Asian
- Good level of English;
- Having experience in working for a private family before;
- Approachable and friendly character, loyal and looking for a long-term position
- Available immediately
- Valid DBS check;
Job Benefits: The salary is £25 gross per hour (£31,200 gpa), permanent contract.