Position: Travelling Private Chef
Client: Private Family
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 gpa
Requirements: previous experience, a high level of English, non-smokers
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Marylebone (W1H), London
Are you a professional Chef looking for a new exciting role?
Our lovely client is seeking a full-time Private Chef to work in Marylebone (W1H), London and cater for their family of two adults and two young children. The family are expecting another child in Nov 2021. You will be expected to travel with the family during all school holidays and this is essential for this role.
You will be required to have deep knowledge of healthy cuisine, Asian and Mediterranean cuisine and cook the lunch, prepare healthy drinks and snacks, as well as dinner for the family. They are looking for family-style cooking and healthy dessert.
Working schedule: 10am to 6pm, Wed to Sunday; You can have Monday and Tuesday, or two other days during the week off.
The starting date is ASAP;
- Day-to-day cooking for the Principals
- Listening and understanding Principals’ needs
- Shopping online/offline for ingredients
- Create seasonal dishes that are cost-effective
- Be able to present food beautifully
- Be creative with menu planning, research cookbooks, blogs and accounts of chefs preferred by Principal
- Create a kids menu with the Principal
- Keeping up with nutritional information
- Ensure all hygiene and food safety standards are maintained to the highest degree
- Tidying up the kitchen and fridge after cooking
- Mastery knowledge of healthy cuisine, like the Mediterranean and Asian cuisine
- Able to pay attention to nutritional requirements;
- High level of English;
- A driving licence will be preferred
- Having experience in working for a private family before preferred;
- Available immediately and holding a valid DBS check;
The salary for the position is £35,000 to £45,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). All travelling costs will be covered by the family.
To apply, please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected]