Position: Live-in Couple
Client: Private Family of soon-to-be 3
Gross salary: £55,000 to £65,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Marylebone, London (W1G)
Are you a Domestic Couple in London looking for a new role?
We are looking for a live-in Domestic couple (Housekeeper and All-rounder) for a residence located in Marylebone, London (W1G). The main property has 4-bedroom. The house is composed of a basement, ground floor and 4 floors. There is also a garden to maintain. The house will have a lot of art around the house, and delicate silverware.
This role is for a trustworthy, reliable, and hardworking couple. The experienced couple will be joining a small team of a Nanny/Night nurse, PA and daily contracted staff. Travel might be required.
Working schedule: 45 hours over 5 days per week – flexibility required. A longer break will be taken during the day, to reflect the early evening shift which will finish once dinner has been served and cleared away.
Starting date: ASAP
- Full housekeeping duties, washing, ironing, laundry, bed making
- Daily cleaning, washing floors, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming
- Family cooking and meal planning of healthy meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Preparing for arrival and departure of family & guests
- Driving/Chauffeuring (not essential)
- Gardening, weeding, pruning and general upkeep.
- Daily maintenance & upkeep of the grounds
- Handyperson & DIY duties
- Provide security and have experience/knowledge of security systems
- Maintenance & upkeep of outbuildings
- Household errands
- Nanny duties, when required
- Informal dinner party service
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Good level of English
- Cooking skills
- Similar experience, with checkable references
- DBS check required before start
The salary range is £55,000 to £65,000 gross per year DOE. This is a stable and long-term role. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays. The role comes with accommodation consisting of one-bedroom within the main residence, own bathroom. Pension contribution.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]