Position: Live-in Domestic Couple
Client(s): Private Family
Guaranteed annual net salary: between £35,000 and £40,000
Requirements: 3 years of previous experience, confident drivers, fluent French
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Antibes, France
Are you a domestic couple looking for a job?
A not-to-miss opportunity for a committed and flexible couple seeking long-term work in a private countryside household in Antibes, France. A very lovely family with 2 children is looking for an honest, reliable and hardworking couple who enjoys the great outdoors and working with dogs. Starting date mid-May/June. The family lives in London but they spend most weekends & free time in their 6 bedrooms house in Antibes.
• Complete general housekeeping duties to a stellar standard
• Clean the main house entirely
• Organising the household’s laundry processes
• Clean the bathrooms and make beds
• Washing, ironing and window cleaning
• Take in deliveries and organise the kitchen supplies, pantries, etc.
• Dog sitting and house sitting
• Handyman and maintenance tasks within the property
• Assisting with maintenance of the grounds & garden
• Cleaning vehicles
• Cleaning and maintaining outdoor spaces (patio, driveways, etc.)
• Accomplishing seasonal work like loading the fireplace with the correct logs and cleaning the gutters. In the summer, maintaining the swimming pool and pizza oven is expected
• Minor DIY jobs and painting
• Completing errands and doing airport pickups when required
Working schedule: Monday-Friday consisting of 45-50 hours, with breaks. Exceptionally, extra hours during weekends are expected.
The couple will live in a self-contained home detached from the main residence. The home is fully furnished with central heating and one spacious double bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped and complete with modern appliances, internet, a TV and a small study. No food provided.
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Have previous experience in similar roles, with checkable references to support your application.
• Confident drivers
• Both are expected to be fluent in spoken and written French, native will be a big bonus
• Only non-smokers will be considered
The net salary offered for this vacancy is between £35,000 and £40,000, depending on the successful applicant’s experience.