Position: Domestic Couple
Guaranteed annual gross salary: Starting at £60,000
Requirements: 3 years of previous experience, driver’s license, Paediatric First Aid certificate
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in, long term
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
To apply, please submit your CV at [email protected] or call us at +44 (0) 808-1641321.
Are you a couple looking for a live-in job?
A very nice family located in Oxford, Oxfordshire is searching for a domestic couple (housekeeper/nanny and gardener) to join their active household. The main responsibility of the couple will be to maintain the cleanliness of the beautiful 6-bedrooms house and keep it organised to the highest of standards. A secondary responsibility will be to take care of their 8-year-old boy, drive him to school from time to time. Cooking for the family is also required. Separate accommodation with own kitchen and food are provided. Please note that the family also owns a dog and no travelling will be required. This role is a long-term position and targeted towards an experienced couple that will bond with the child on a level deeper than just employment – with love, laughter, and education.
Available to start from mid-April/May.
• Complete general housekeeping duties to a stellar standard
• Clean the main house entirely
• Organizing the household’s laundry processes
• Clean the bathrooms and make beds
• Washing, ironing and window cleaning
• Take in deliveries and organize the kitchen supplies, pantries, etc.
• Dog sitting and house sitting
• Cleaning and maintaining outdoor spaces (patio, driveways, etc.)
• Complete all nannying duties when the parents are at work
• Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
Working schedule: Monday-Friday consisting of 40/45 hours.
The couple will live-in a self-contained home detached from the main residence. The home is fully furnished with central heating and one spacious bedroom.
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Have previous experience in similar roles, with checkable references to support your application.
• Caring, patient and kind
• Driver’s license needed for short trips
• High level of hygiene
• Ability to cook
• Dedication, loyalty, looking for a long-term commitment
• The couple should have a DBS
• Paediatric First Aid certificate required prior to start
The gross salary offered for this vacancy starts at £60,000, depending on the successful applicant’s experience. Accommodation and food are provided.