Executive Assistant Wanted – Jobs in London – Vacancy Summary
Position: Executive Assistant
Guaranteed annual gross salary: between £40,000 and £45,000
Requirements: 5 years of previous experience, confident driver
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Hammersmith, W6, London, UK
Are you looking for an executive assistant job in London?
An amazing opportunity for a professional, hardworking and loyal EA has arrived. Their main duties of this opening will revolve around ensuring the principal’s (real estate businessman) day-to-day engagements go smoothly and any unforeseen issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently. The applicant will need to be flexible and discreet due to the principal’s busy schedule and high-profile engagements in the UK. The chosen candidate will be professional yet approachable, a doer and hardworking, enthusiastic about their role and a born problem-solver. Must be a confident driver, as the EA will be responsible for conveying the principal to business meetings and personal engagements within London and surrounding areas. The starting date is mid-May.
The Executive Assistant’s Duties Include:
• Management of the principal’s diary to arrange meetings and appointments spanning different time zones.
• Organize travel, visas, accommodation and different types of transportation with businesses and the rest of the team.
• Manage correspondence
• Help recruit and manage household staff – and build outstanding working relationships with these staff members.
• Work with contractors and suppliers.
• Travel to appointments with the client in the UK and possibly abroad.
• Complete errands when asked.
Other Applicable Duties upon Request
• Ensure that the client’s time is used efficiently, and their days’ appointments run smoothly
• Provide administrative and organizational support to the principal when required, including managing travel plans
• Plan and deliver conferences and leadership events
• Prepare meeting literature and materials
• Ensure confidentiality to all documentation and other communications
• Execute research projects as requested
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Proven experience as a stellar executive assistant is essential (minimum 5 years)
• Extensive Knowledge of office procedures and management systems
• Confident driver;
• Degree holder; Experience in the real estate industry is a big plus;
• Computer literacy spanning multiple tools, including GSuite
• Outstanding report skills, Excellent communication skills;
• Fluent English skills allowing the EA to be concise and to the point;
• Professional, hardworking and loyal;
• Strong organisation skillset with an eye for detail;
• Well-presented and articulate at all times;
• Calm problem-solving skills when under pressure;
• Self-driven and enthusiastic about working as an EA;
• Tech Savvy, Microsoft Office proficient;
The gross salary offered for this vacancy is between £40,000 and £45,000, depending on the successful applicant’s experience.