Position: Executive Assistant
Client: Young Managing Director
Salary: £30k to £60k gross per year DOE
Requirements: 3 years of experience
Job type: permanent, full-time
Location: High St Kensington, UK
Starting date: ASAP
Are you a professional executive assistant in London (EA) looking for a new role?
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work alongside the CEO of a London hedge fund, to cover personal life in Notting Hill and a fast-growing company based in High St Kensington. You will be part of an international, ambitious and open-minded team.
The main duties will revolve around ensuring the Principal’s day-to-day engagements go smoothly and any unforeseen issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
The chosen candidate will be professional yet approachable, precise, creative and proactive, a doer and hardworking, enthusiastic about their role and a born problem-solver. Ideally, someone with a legal background and a French-speaking.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
Location: High St Kensington, London, with flexibility on some days remote / working from home.
Starting date: ASAP. Up to one month notice is acceptable.
- Diary management: gatekeeping, planning and administrative support for meetings
- Day to day workflow: client management, document management, correspondence, press inquiries, meeting prep and follow-up, office management.
- Travel expenses: business travel, itinerary planning, personal expenses
- Family office: support philanthropy, research, network and miscellaneous projects
- Personal life: diary, travel, contacts and correspondence, health and wellness
- Household: running the payroll, errands, managing household staff, coordinating real estate and maintenance, event hosting and logistics, occasionally light childcare.
- Speaking a high level of French is a huge bonus (and preferred), but not essential
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a stellar executive assistant or similar (PA, Family Office assistant, private secretary or lifestyle manager)
- Fluent English skills, allowing the EA to be concise and to the point
- Builder spirit: ambitious, proactive, humble, roll up your sleeves
- Versatility: broad interest in entrepreneurship and finance
- Exceptional client services skills and attention to detail
- International experience and perspective
- Solid knowledge of MS office
- Personal track record of excellence and persistence
- DBS check and reliable references required prior to start
The salary range is between £30,000 to £60,000 gross per annum, depending on experience. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays, including bank holidays.