Position: Live-in / Live-Out Nanny
Client: Private Family
Salary: up to £45.000 gross per year
Requirements: 4/5 years of experience, a strong background in education, fluent in English, non-smoker
Job type: permanent, full-time, live-in/live-out
Location: Stanmore (HA7), Greater London, UK
Starting date: immediately
Are you a professional nanny looking for a job? To apply, please submit your CV at [email protected];
A lovely family based in Stanmore (HA7), Greater London (5 min. walking form the tube station) is seeking a Full-time Nanny to assist in the care of their 17 months old boy. The family is specifically seeking an active, competent, flexible, and dynamic candidate with a strong background in education and someone who will actively promote the child’s intellectual development.
The successful candidate will be a kind, bubbly nanny who loves their work and is passionate about children’s education. The candidate must have experience in this kind of nannying role with a proven hands-on approach. The nanny will also need to be highly organised and ensure the children’s daily routine goes smoothly. No housekeeping is required, as the family have a housekeeper employed.
The working hours are: Monday – Friday, 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM (live-out) / 7 AM – 7 PM (live-in).
The starting date for the job is immediately.
- All nanny duties
- Sole/shared charge
- Cooking healthy meals
- Keeping the child’s room tidy at all times
- Care and well-being of the child
- Spending time outdoors
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the child
- Educationally appropriate activities, music, puzzles, arts and crafts and having fun
- Encourage learning through specialised play activities
- Maintain a bedtime routine, story reading
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Laundry and ironing of the child’s clothes
- Monitor the child’s development and report back to the parents
- 4-5 years of previous experience
- Speaking English to a native level / fluent level
- Cheerful and dynamic, trustworthy, kind, creative and proactive person
- Specialisation in early years development/education
- Ability to travel internationally on occasions throughout the year (up to one month/year)
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Driver’s license is a bonus
Accommodation (for the live-in): Own room and bathroom, food and all travel costs are included; For the live-out position, food is also included.
Salary: Our client is offering an attractive and competitive package to the chosen candidate that can go up to £45.000 gross per year, depending on the candidate experience.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];