Position: Live-out Gardener / Driver
Gross salary: £30,000 gpa + annual bonus
Requirements: relevant experience; driving licence;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time;
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent (TN14)
Are you a professional Gardener / Driver in Sevenoaks, Kent looking for a new role?
We are recruiting for a lovely family with 3 small children a knowledgeable and collaborative full-time gardener / chauffeur to maintain a recently restored garden and ongoing developments. The candidate will be responsible for the ongoing care of their 10 acres of grounds (8 of which are woodland) and for driving children to and from school, as well as other occasional driving duties. There is a team of gardeners on call for larger-scale projects.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Starting at 7.45am (school run); Occasional requests for longer hours (with overtime pay).
Starting date: ASAP
- Mowing of lawns, trimming edges, feeding and filling in patchy areas, watering during dry periods
- Caring for trees and calling in qualified arborist if any tree needs attention
- Trimming and pruning hedges
- Sweeping, pressure washing, repairing and tending to paths
- Cleaning and maintaining outside furniture and BBQ
- Tending to pond and fountain. Ensuring pond health and keeping border of pond trimmed
- Keeping up greenhouse. Nurturing seedlings over winter months in greenhouse
- Maintaining garden equipment
- Driving the family and the nanny (school runs)
- Cleaning and looking after cars, arranging repairs and servicing
- Occasional minor DIY jobs and property maintenance
- Experience in gardening / looking after estate grounds
- Experience in driving and taking care of luxury cars
- High standards with exceptional attention to detail
- Works well in a team, working alongside current Nanny and Housekeeper
- Self-driven, shows initiative
- Own car + full clean UK driving licence / able to drive to and from work
- DBS check & references required at offer stage
The starting salary is £30,00 gross pa + performance-related bonus. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays or days in-lieu); Long term role with a long-standing client of our agency. Paid overtime.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];