Position: Live-out Groundsman
Client(s): Private Client
Salary: £580 net/week
Requirements: Previous experience, Nepali/Tagalog speakers, pet-friendly, confident driver, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, long term
Location: Greater London/Surrey, UK
Status: No longer available / Filled
A lovely client in Greater London is searching for a Groundsman with formal experience to join their household. The main responsibility will be to maintain the grounds clean and keep it organised to the highest of standards. The starting date is immediately.
This professional role is for an honest, reliable and hardworking person who enjoy the great outdoors and working with dogs and cats. Good communication skills are required.
Working schedule: Mon-Fri, full-time.
Main Duties Groundsman:
- Daily grounds maintenance, leaf clearing, driveway raking, border tidying, sweeping
- Keeping formal gardens clean and tidy, to immaculate standards, daily
- Taking out bins
- Gate portering/ answering the gate to guests
- Discretion and some general security knowledge
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Nepali, Tagalog or Spanish speakers preferred
- Driving license
- Must have a stable work history
- Have previous formal experience in similar roles, with checkable references
- Conversational in English
- Dog and cat friendly
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- DBS check required prior to start
The salary is £580 net/week.