Position: Part-time Governess
Client: Private Family with G8 & G11
Salary: Neg. (£25 to £40 gross ph)
Requirements: previous experience
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-out
Location: Mayfair, London (W1K)
Are you a part-time Governess in London looking for a new role?
We are seeking a Part-time Governess to look after two gifted young girls (aged 8 & 11) living in Mayfair, London. The governess is expected to act as a faultless role model for the children. She will set an exemplary influence and assist with schoolwork three times per week and education overall. In addition, the governess will teach exceptional social skills, etiquette, manners and good behaviour. Thus, we are welcoming applicants who have an impressive background in tutoring, teaching or education.
Working schedule: 3 Afternoons per week (12 hours / week).
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
• Operate as a teacher / academic mentor for the children
• Responsible for promoting educational, intellectual and social development
• The ability to teach art or music is considered a plus
• Teach good etiquette and promote exceptional behaviour and manners
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Mastery of English; French or Yiddish knowledge is a big plus;
• Experienced tutor or teaching professional
• Educated to degree level
• Vast governess working experience
• Enhanced DBS check and excellent references required prior to start;
The salary for this position remains open for negotiation, but is expected to be between £25 to £40 gross ph, based on experience. This is a long-term and very stable position with a reputable HNW family.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]