Position: Live-in Housekeeper Cook
Client: Private Family of four
Salary: up to £32,500 gross pa + 10% annual bonus
Requirements: cooking skills, previous experience;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Beaconsfield (HP9), Bucks
Are you a live-in housekeeper cook looking for a new full-time role?
We are looking for a live-in housekeeper cook to start working for a professional family of four, located in Beaconsfield (HP9), Bucks. The main responsibility will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 5-bedrooms home and cook and serve healthy dishes for the family. The household includes two school-aged children (9 & 12 y/o), and a small and cute dog.
The successful candidate will be responsible, caring and calm, as this is essential for this role. No driving or travelling is involved. In terms of cooking, you will be cooking daily simple breakfast (mostly for the children), lunch box for the children (when required), simple lunch for the parents (such as soups or salads when they are working from home), snacks for the children (when required) and daily dinner for the family.
Working schedule: 3pm Monday to 3pm Saturday (5 days per week). You will have Saturday afternoon to Monday 3pm off.
Up to 45 hours/week, split hours between mornings and afternoons, when the family requires most of the help.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Daily cooking
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms, changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
- Tidying after meals
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning
- Keeping front entrance, terrace and garden tidy
- Looking after the small dog (low-maintenance)
- Running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Cooking skills (ideally Continental + South East Asian cuisine)
- Good level of English
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- DBS check and excellent references required prior to start
The salary is up to £32,500 gross per annum + 10% discretionary annual bonus, based on performance. Also, the position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). The accommodation consists of an en-suite bedroom and bathroom, with TV and Wifi. Food and all bills are included.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];