Position: Live-in Housekeeper Cook
Client: Private Family of four
Salary: £200 to £300 per shift (every other weekend)
Requirements: cooking skills, previous experience;
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-in
Location: Central Oxford (OX2)
Are you a live-in housekeeper cook looking for a new part-time role?
We are looking for a live-in weekend housekeeper cook to start working for a lovely Indian family of four, located in Central Oxford (OX2). The main responsibility will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 5-bedrooms home and cook Indian dishes for the family (vegetarian). The household includes two teens (15 & 17). The family employs a live-in housekeeper and live-out driver / maintenance person. Having a driving licence is a huge bonus.
Working schedule: Full-time live-in Saturdays & Sundays, every other weekend.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Daily cooking
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms, changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
- Tidying after meals
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning
- Running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Cooking skills (South East Asian / Indian cuisine must)
- Good level of English
- Only non-smokers and fully vaccinated will be considered
- DBS check and excellent references required prior to start
The pay is £200 to £300 per shift (every other weekend). The accommodation consists of a bedroom and bathroom, with a separate kitchen, with TV and Wifi.