Position: Live-out Housekeeper Cook
Client: Young Couple
Salary: £33,000 gross per year
Requirements: 3 years of experience, non-smoker, confident cook
Job type: permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Blackfriars (SE1) & Islington (N1), London
Starting date: ASAP
To apply, please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected]
A lovely live-out housekeeper cook is sought to look after a 3-bedrooms house located in Blackfriars, SE1 (5 min walking from Southwark Station on Jubilee line). The family owns another 2-bed house in Old Street Area, Islington (N1) and they will be moving there in about 6 months time.
The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house to the highest of standards and to cook daily for a lovely young couple. The successful candidate will be experienced, responsible, kind, easy-going, thoughtful and organized, as this is essential for this role. The household doesn’t include any children or pets and travelling is not involved.
Knowledge of Chinese and Asian cuisine (in general) is important but they are also willing to train someone who enjoys cooking.
Working schedule: 10am to 8pm, 5 days per week, with two days off.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Daily cooking (Chinese cuisine)
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Running errands and assisting the PA with running the house
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for an HNW family
- Confident cook (Idelly Chinese and Asian cuisine)
- Good level of English
- Speaking Mandarin will be a huge bonus
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary is £33,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays).
If you’re a Housekeeper interested in this role, please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected]