Position: Live-out Housekeeper Cook
Client: Private Family of three
Salary: £400 to £600 net per week DOE
Requirements: previous experience, non-smoker, confident with Middle Eastern cuisine
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Chelsea, SW3, UK
Are you a professional housekeeper cook looking for a new role?
A lovely live-out housekeeper cook, experienced with Middle Eastern cuisine, is sought to start working for a lovely family of three, located in Chelsea (SW3), London, 10 min walking from Slone Sq station.
The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their beautiful 5-bedrooms home and keep it organised to the highest of standards. The housekeeper will be required to cook daily for the family.
The successful candidate will be hardworking, discreet, responsible, organized and trustworthy. The household includes a toddler but a part-time nanny is employed. The family has no pets. Travelling with the family might be required.
The Principals are working from home, so they need someone who is comfortable with that.
Working schedule: 8.30AM to 6.30PM, with breaks; 5 days per week, with Sundays & one weekday off;
Starting date: ASAP
The duties might include:
- Cooking Middle Eastern dishes for the family
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Confident cook with Middle Eastern cuisine
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- DBS and references required prior to start
The salary range is between £26,000 to £40,000 gross per annum DOE (£400 to £600 net per week). The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays).
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]