Position: Live-in Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000 gpa DOE
Requirements: previous experience, a good level of English, basic cooking skills, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Brighton, UK
Are you a professional live-in housekeeper looking for a new role?
A lovely live-in housekeeper cook is sought to look after a 10-bedrooms house located on a beautiful estate in Brighton. This is the Principal’s main residence. They are a family of five and they only use 5 bedrooms. The main responsibility of the housekeeper cook will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house, cook and serve healthy dishes. The housekeeper needs to be child-friendly.
The successful candidate will be responsible, easy-going, thoughtful and organized, as this is essential for this role. The household doesn’t include any pets. Travelling abroad with the family once a year is essential.
Working schedule: Full-time, Tuesday to Saturday, with Sundays and Mondays off.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties might include:
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Healthy cooking
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Basic cooking skills
- Good level of English
- DBS and references required prior to start
The salary range is £30,000 to £33,000 gross per annum, depending on experience. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). The accommodation consists of a double en-suite bedroom, all bills included. Parking available.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]