Position: Housekeeper Cook
Client: Private Family
Salary: £15 gph / £31,200 gross per annum
Requirements: previous experience, a good level of English, non-smoker, cooking skills
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in or live-out
Location: Beaconsfield, HP9, UK
Are you a professional Housekeeper Cook looking for a new role?
A lovely housekeeper cook is sought to start working for a family of four, located in Beaconsfield (HP9) on a live-in or live-out arrangement. The main responsibility of the housekeeper cook will be to cook and serve healthy dishes for the family and maintain the cleanliness of their 5-bedrooms home.
The successful candidate will be responsible, reliable, and calm, as this is essential for this role. The household includes two children and a small dog, but the housekeeper is not expected to look after them. No driving or travelling is involved.
Working schedule: 40h/week, 5 days a week.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Cooking for the Principals
- Shopping online for ingredients
- Create seasonal dishes that are cost-effective
- Be able to present food beautifully
- Be creative with menu planning
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries and making use of leftover meals
- Tidying after meals
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Great cooking skills and qualifications
- Good level of English
- Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- DBS check required prior to start
The salary starts at £15 gross per hour / £31,200 gross per annum. Also, the position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). For the live-in arrangement, the accommodation consists of an en-suite bedroom and bathroom, all bills included.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]