Position: Housekeeper Cook
Client: Private family
Salary: £15 gph
Requirements: previous experience, a good level of English, cooking skills
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out/live-in
Location: Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire (B95), UK
Are you a Housekeeper Cook looking for a new role?
A lovely housekeeper cook is sought to start working for a young couple located in Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire (B95) on a part-time to full-time basis. The main responsibility of the housekeeper cook will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 5-bedrooms home and cook for the family.
The successful candidate will be proactive, responsible, organized and trustworthy. The family has a small dog and you will be required to look after it. No travelling or driving is involved, but someone with a driving licence will be preferred.
Working schedule: 25 to 40h/week. Ideally, Mon, Wed, Fri but the family is very flexible regarding the working schedule.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Cooking for the family
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen and tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Pet-friendly and cooking skills
- Good level of English; Thai/Filipino speakers preferred
- Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
- DBS check required prior to start
The salary is £15 gross per hour. This is a live-out role, but the family can consider a live-in housekeeper.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]