Position: Live-in Housekeeper Carer
Client: Female Principal with a disabled mother
Salary: CHF 2500 net per month
Requirements: EU passport, Tagalog/Filipino speaking must
Available type(s): Permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Are you a Filipino/Tagalog-speaking Housekeeper looking for a new role?
A lovely Female Principal with a disabled mother in her late 80s, based Geneva, Switzerland is looking for a FILIPINO/TAGALOG speaking live-in housekeeper carer. The estate includes a 5-bedrooms house, a beautiful garden, terrace, swimming pool and wooden chalets for the staff.
You will work within a team of 3 members of staff, doing rotas. You must be pet-friendly as the family has cats and dogs. The main responsibility of the Housekeeper will be to look after a disabled person, personal care, cook and assist with cleaning.
Working schedule: Rotas, 8 hours/day for 5 or 5.5 days a week, with 2 or 1.5 days off.
The starting date is ASAP.
Main Duties Housekeeper:
- Cooking and meal planning with the Principal
- Looking after a Lady in her late 80s
- Cleaning the house on a daily & weekly basis
- Cleaning the kitchen daily and tidying after meals
- Laundry, ironing and shoe cleaning
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Holding an EU passport is a MUST
- FILIPINO/TAGALOG speaking is a MUST
- A good level of English or French
- Great cooking skills & Pet friendly
- Loyal and looking for a long-term commitment
- Only non-smokers and fully vaccinated will be considered
- Police check required prior to start
The salary is CHF 2500 NET per month. Food & accommodation is included. Separate furnished wooden chalet, with one bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, heating, electricity, water and internet. A car will be provided for business and exceptional personal use. No pets or dependents are allowed at the provided accommodation. The position comes with 4 weeks of paid holiday and other bonuses based on performance.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]