Position: Live-out Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 gpa
Requirements: previous experience, non-smoker, Tagalog speakers preferred
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Perivale (UB6), London
Are you a professional housekeeper looking for a new role?
A friendly and experienced live-out housekeeper is sought to start working for a lovely young family of soon to be four, located in Perivale, London (UB6).
The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 3-bedrooms house and keep it organised to the highest of standards. The family is also employing a full-time nanny. Along with cleaning and house management duties, occasionally prep/light cooking will be required.
The successful candidate will be Covid-aware, child-friendly, detail-oriented and self-starter, organized and trustworthy. No travelling nor driving is involved.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 8/9am to 4/5pm. Weekends are usually off, but the family will appreciate someone who can assist them during weekends from time to time.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen and tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Wardrobe management
- Occasionally cooking / prep
- Running errands and grocery shopping
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous 3 years’ experience in working for a private family
- Good level of English; Speaking Tagalog/Filipino is a bonus;
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- Valid DBS check and excellent references required
The salary range is £32,000 to £35,000 gross per annum, depending on experience. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays, including bank holidays.