Position: Part-time Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: Between £12 – £15 gross per hour
Requirements: speaking Malay or Filipino/Tagalog is essential, previous experience
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-out, 25 hours/week in the afternoon
Location: Central London (SW1E), United Kingdom
Are you a professional housekeeper looking for a part-time afternoon role in Central London?
A lovely young family located in Central London (SW1E), just 5 min walking from Victoria station, is searching a Part-time Housekeeper to join their active household. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 3-bedrooms flat and keep it organised to the highest of standards. The family has two babies but there is no childcare involved.
The successful candidate will be trustworthy, highly proactive, with plenty of housekeeping experience when it comes to fine arts and antique furniture. The family has no pets, and no cooking, driving or travelling is required.
Working schedule: 2 PM – 7 PM, Monday – Friday.
The starting date is the 15th of January 2021;
The housekeeper’s duties include:
• Cleaning, sweeping, hoovering, dusting throughout
• Laundry, ironing and shoe cleaning
• Organising the bedrooms, fluffing pillows, changing bedding
• Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
• Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
• Deep cleaning of bathrooms
• Arrange dry cleaning
• Monitor supplies and re-order and groceries shopping
• Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
• Window cleaning and cleaning garden furniture
• Running errands, take deliveries, messages
• Liaise with tradesmen
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Speaking Malay or Filipino/Tagalog is essential for this role
• Previous experience in working for a private family
• Good level of English
• Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
• DBS check required prior to start
The salary range is between £12 to £15 gross per hour, depending on the successful applicant’s experience.