Position: Part-time Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £15 gross per hour
Requirements: being calm and patient, previous experience, a good level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, part-time or full-time, live-out
Location: Kingston upon Thames (KT2), UK
Are you a professional, kind and patient housekeeper looking for a new part-time role?
A lovely family located in Kingston upon Thames (KT2) is searching for a Part-time housekeeper to join their housekeeping team. They live in a large 7-bedrooms house. You will work along with two more kind and lovely housekeepers (full-time).
The successful candidate will be calm, kind and patient. The household includes two children, so from time to time, you might be asked to look after them or help the mother. Having a waitress experience will be great, as you will be asked to serve afternoon tea and table service. The family has no pets, no driving or travelling is involved. No cooking required.
Working schedule: 4-5 days per week, mornings and weekends prefferd / up to 30 hours per week, with the possibility of working additional hours, which will be paid. The family is flexible around the hours.
Starting date: ASAP
The housekeeper’s duties include:
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Dusting throughout
- Organising the bedrooms
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Changing bedding
- Tidying after meals and table service
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Occasionally look after the children / helping the mother
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- A good level of English
- Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- DBS check & references required before start
The salary is £15 gross/hour, PAYE or self-employed. Any extra hour will be paid and they might offer the lunch meal (currently in the process of hiring a Chef). Free parking available. Paid holidays.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]