Position: Part-time Housekeeper / Nanny / Cook
Client: Private Family with B18mts
Salary: up to £15 gph; 25h/week
Requirements: previous experience, a good level of English, non-smoker, cooking skills
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-out
Location: Cranleigh, Surrey (GU6) UK
Are you a professional Housekeeper looking for a new part-time role?
A lovely family located in Cranleigh, Surrey (GU6) is searching for a Part-time Housekeeper to join their active household. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 4-bedrooms house and keep it organised to the highest of standards. Another main responsibility is to cook breakfast and lunch and babysit their 18-months old son.
The successful candidate will be discreet, trustworthy, highly proactive, with plenty of housekeeping experience. The family has no pets, no driving or travelling is required.
Working schedule: Mon, Wed & Fri from 9 AM – 6 PM (25h/week)
The starting date is ASAP.
The housekeeper’s duties might include:
• Cleaning, sweeping, hoovering, dusting throughout
• Cooking breakfast and lunch
• Laundry, ironing and shoe cleaning
• Babysit and all nursery duties occasionally
• Organising the bedrooms, fluffing pillows, changing bedding
• Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
• Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
• Deep cleaning of bathrooms
• Wardrobe management and arrange dry cleaning
• Clean the garage and inside the car once a week
• Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
• Window cleaning and cleaning garden furniture and outdoor toys
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Previous experience in working for a private family
• Cooking skills and nanny experience
• Good level of English
• Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
• DBS check required prior to start
The salary range is between £13 to £15 gross per hour, depending on the successful applicant’s experience. Self-employed candidates are preferred.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]