Position: Live-out Housekeeper Cook
Client: Private Family
Annual gross salary: up to £37,000 doe
Requirements: Cooking skills, high level of English, HNW housekeeping experience;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Putney, London (SW15)
Are you a professional Housekeeper Cook in London looking for a new live-out role?
A lovely live-out housekeeper cook is sought to look after a 6-bedrooms house located in Putney (SW15). The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house and cook dinner for a family of four. We are looking for someone who has immaculate attention to detail, is well organized and cheerful.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, well organized and efficient, with meticulous attention to detail and previous experience working within a private residence, VIP standard.
The Housekeeper needs to know how to cook well and would be in charge of maintaining a clean and tidy household, organize the laundry and ironing, wiping down the kitchen surfaces, cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors, hoovering and mopping the floors, running errands for the family such as picking up their dry cleaning, buy groceries, making the beds, and prepare a variety of nutritious snacks and meals (dinner) for the whole family.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, with weekends off.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Cooking skills to assist with dinner and weekly dinner party
- Managerial skills to organize and run the house
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms, changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning
- Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for an HNW family
- Cooking skills and able to follow recipes
- High level of English
- Clean DBS check and excellent references required prior to start
The salary range is between £33,000 to £37,000 gross per annum DOE. This is a stable and long-term role. The position comes with 30 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays).
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]