Position: Part-time Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £15 to £18 gph DOE
Requirements: previous experience, a good level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-out
Location: King’s Cross, London (WC1X)
Are you a professional Housekeeper looking for a new role?
A family of one adult and two children (14yo) located in King’s Cross, London (WC1X) is searching for a Part-time Housekeeper to join their active household. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 4-bedrooms house and keep it organised to the highest of standards.
The successful candidate will be trustworthy, highly proactive, positive, with great communication skills. They are looking for someone who can act as a house manager and liaise with electricians and tradesmen in general. The family has a cat, so you must be pet friendly. No driving, travelling nor cooking is required.
Working schedule: 8am to 2pm, Monday to Friday. The family can be a bit flexible for the right candidate.
The starting date is ASAP.
The housekeeper’s duties include:
- Cleaning, sweeping, hoovering, dusting throughout
- Organising the bedrooms, fluffing pillows, changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms at least once a week
- Laundry, ironing and shoe cleaning
- Arrange dry cleaning
- Monitor supplies and re-order and groceries shopping
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing and window cleaning
- Running errands, take deliveries, messages
- Liaise with tradesmen
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Good level of English
- Someone highly proactive and able to act as a house manager
- Fit and active, as this a narrow house with lots of steps
- Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
- DBS check required prior to start
The salary range is between £15 to £18 gross per hour, depending on experience. Pro-rata paid holidays.
To apply, please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected]