Position: Live-out Housekeeper
Client(s): Private Family
Annual gross salary: £31,000 to £34,000 gpa doe
Requirements: Tagalog / Filipino speaking must;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Chelsea, London (SW3), UK
Are you a professional Tagalog / Filipino Housekeeper looking for a new role?
Entry-level housekeepers welcomed! Opportunity to learn new skills from the best housekeepers in the industry!
We are looking for a Live-out Housekeeper to look after a 4-bedrooms house located in Chelsea, London. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house to the highest of standards. This is a formal household and training will be provided.
You will be part of a lovely team, that has been with the family for years! The family owns several properties in Central London. The successful candidate will be responsible, kind, easy-going, thoughtful and organized, as this is essential for this role. The household doesn’t include any young children or pets. No cooking nor travelling is not involved.
Working schedule: 10AM to 6PM, Monday to Friday, with weekends off.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing (including fine fabrics)
- Turndown service
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- At least 6 months of previous experience in housekeeping;
- Tagalog speaking is a must;
- Good level of English;
- Willing to learn & team player;
- DBS check and excellent references required prior to start;
Entry-level housekeepers welcomed!
The salary range is between £31,000 to £34,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). Formal training is provided by the best housekeepers in London. This is a long-term and very stable position with a reputable UHNW family.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]