Position: Part-time Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £15 to £18 gross per hour
Requirements: previous experience, a good level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-out
Location: North London (N22), UK
Are you a professional housekeeper looking for a new part-time role?
A lovely part-time housekeeper is sought to start working for a family of five, located in North London (N22). The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 4-bedrooms home and keep it organised to the highest of standards. Occasionally basic cooking required.
The successful candidate will be proactive, discreet, responsible, organized and trustworthy. The household includes three children aged 11 to 14 years old. The family has no pets and no travelling is involved.
Working schedule: Mon, Wed, Fri, 3pm to 7pm. The family can consider Thursday instead of Wednesday.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen and tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Wardrobe management
- Occasionally cooking
- Running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Extensive experience in working for a private family
- Good level of English
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- Valid DBS check and checkable references required
The salary range is between £15 to £18 gross per hour, depending on experience. The position comes with pro-rata paid holidays. Parking available.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]