Position: Live-in & Live-out Housekeepers
Client: Private Family with 2 young children
Salary: £15 gross per hour (live-out) & £500 net per week (live-in)
Requirements: being calm and patient, previous experience, a good level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, full-time live-out & live-in
Location: Kingston upon Thames (KT2), Surrey
Are you a kind and patient housekeeper looking for a new exciting role?
A lovely young family of 4 located in Kingston upon Thames (KT2) is searching for a new team of Housekeepers to join their active household. They are looking for two live-out housekeepers and one live-in housekeeper.
The main responsibility of the housekeepers will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 7-bedrooms home and keep it organised to the highest of standards.
The successful candidates will be calm, kind and patient, as this is essential for this role. The household include 2 young children, they have a weekend nanny employed and they go to school on a full-time basis but from time to time you might be asked to look after them or help the mother.
The family has no pets, no driving or travelling is involved. Some light occasionally cooking, but not essential. Having experience with expensive furniture and artworks is a must.
Working schedule: 5 days a week with 2 days off
For the live-out position: 7 AM to 3 PM or 12 PM to 8 PM. Please note that you will work one day during the weekend.
For the live-in position: 50 hours/week, but please note that you will work during the weekends.
Starting date: ASAP
The housekeeper’s duties include:
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Dusting throughout
- Organising the bedrooms
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries and making use of leftover meals
- Changing bedding
- Tidying after meals
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Occasionally light cooking
- Occasionally look after the children / helping the mother
- Running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- A good level of English
- Calm, kind and teachable personality
- Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- DBS check required before start
The salary starts at £15 gross/hour for the live-out position and £500 net per week for the live-in position. Any extra hours will be paid. Also, the position comes with 28 days of paid holidays, including bank holidays.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]