Position: Live-out Weekend Housekeeper
Client: Private Family with G5
Salary: £15 to £18 gph DOE
Requirements: previous experience, good level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-out
Location: Kensington (W8), London
Are you a professional Housekeeper looking for a weekend role?
A lovely family based in Kensington (W8) is searching for a child-friendly Weekend Housekeeper to join their active household. The main responsibility of the role will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 4-bedroom house and keep it organised to the highest of standards. Basic cooking and looking after their 5-years old daughter might be required occasionally.
The successful candidate will be trustworthy, highly proactive and positive. The family might get a puppy in the future, so you must be pet friendly. No driving nor travelling is required.
Working schedule: 8am – 8pm, Saturday and Sunday. The starting date is early August 2021.
The duties might include:
• Cleaning, sweeping, hoovering, dusting throughout
• Organising the bedrooms, fluffing pillows, changing bedding
• Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
• Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
• Deep cleaning of bathrooms
• Laundry, ironing and shoe cleaning
• Arrange dry cleaning
• Monitor supplies and re-order and groceries shopping
• Cleaning down surfaces and polishing and window cleaning
• Occasionally cooking and babysitting
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Previous experience in working for a private family
• Good level of English
• Fit and active, as this a narrow house with lots of steps
• DBS and references check required prior to start
The salary range is between £15 to £18 gross per hour, depending on experience. The position comes with pro-rata paid holidays.