Position: Live-out Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £500 net per week
Requirements: clean driving licence, previous experience, a good level of English
Available type(s): temp, full-time live-out
Location: South Kensington (SW7), London
Are you a professional housekeeper looking for a 4 mouths role?
A lovely family located in South Kensington (SW7) is searching for a temp live-out housekeeper with a driving license. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 3-bedrooms house and drive the children to school. Some light cooking is required. An automatic car will be provided.
Working schedule: Mon to Fri, 7am to 5pm. Sat & Sun off.
Starting date: ASAP
The housekeeper’s duties include:
- Driving the children to school
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Light cooking
- Laundry and ironing
- Dusting throughout
- Organising the bedrooms
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Changing bedding
- Tidying after meals
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Occasionally look after the children / helping the mother
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Clean driving license
- A good level of English
- DBS check & references required before start
The salary is £500 net per week. This is a temp 4-month contract, as the family will relocate this summer.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]