Position: Live-out Housekeeper Cook
Client: Private Family
Annual gross salary: up to £40,000 doe
Requirements: Cooking skills, high level of English, HNW housekeeping experience;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Kensington, London (W8)
Are you a professional Housekeeper in London looking for a new live-out role?
We are seeking a Live-out Housekeeper to look after a 4-bed house located in Kensington, London. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to look after this fine house to the highest of standards and cook daily for a family of four. This is a formal household. The household doesn’t include pets. No travelling involved.
Working schedule: 10AM to 6PM, Monday to Friday, with weekends off.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Daily cooking (healthy meals)
- Managerial skills to run the household
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing (including fine fabrics)
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Turndown service
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Cooking skills;
- HNW previous experience in housekeeping;
- Experience with fine arts and antiques required
- High level of English;
- DBS check and excellent references required prior to start;
The salary can go up to £40,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). This is a long-term and very stable position with a reputable HNW family.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]