Position: Live-out Part-time Housekeeper
Gross salary: £16 to £18 ph (PAYE)
Requirements: relevant experience, fully vaccinated;
Available type(s): permanent, part-time;
Location: Canary Wharf (E14), London;
Are you a professional Housekeeper in London looking for a new part-time role?
A lovely live-out part-time Housekeeper is sought to look after a 3-bedrooms penthouse located in Canary Wharf (E14). We’re looking for a very experienced individual, with great cleaning standards to support Mother (with moderate Alzheimer’s disease) and Daughter (full-time working). The Principals employ a care team and a Butler.
About the household: Mother is supported by a team of carers (moderate Alzheimer’s disease) & Daughter (full-time working). The Principals are down-to-earth, private individuals who like quality service, they have a reputation as a fun, fair, collaborative employers, with high standards. You will be working with a professional, fun and collaborative household staff team.
The successful Housekeeper will be calm, friendly, thorough and thoughtful, quiet, organised good communicator who is prepared to be part of a team, and respectful of a home objects and the family. You must be able to be empathic and understanding with the Principal condition. No traveling, cooking nor driving is involved. No pets.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm.
Starting date: ASAP / Can wait up to one month’s notice.
The duties include:
- Working for the Butler of the household
- Tidying and total cleaning of the apartment, with deep cleaning on a rota.
- Washing and ironing
- Immaculate welcoming house
- Supporting the Butler in their responsibilities
- Cleaning of dishwasher, fridge, oven, washer
- Cleaning of work cupboards and vacuum filters, iron.
- Changing of beds (at least two full bed changes a week)
- Stacking and un-stacking dishwasher
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- At least 5 years’ experience working for an HNW family
- Mastery of English
- Only nonsmokers & fully vaccinated can be considered for the role
- Clean Enhanced DBS check & excellent references required prior to start
The salary is £16 to £18 gross ph (PAYE). This is a stable and long-term role with a lovely long-standing client of ours. The position comes with pro-rata paid holidays.
To apply, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];