Position: Part-time Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £15 to £17 gross per hour
Requirements: driving license and own car, previous experience, excellent English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, part-time or full-time, live-out
Location: North London, UK
Are you a professional housekeeper looking for a new part-time role?
A lovely part-time housekeeper is sought to start working for a lovely family of three, located in North London. Driving licence and own car are essential for this role / or walking to work.
The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 6-bedrooms home and keep it organised to the highest of standards. Occasionally cooking required. The Principals are working from home, so they need someone who is comfortable with that.
The successful candidate will be Covid-aware, discreet, responsible, organized and trustworthy. The household includes a toddler but no nanny duties are involved. The family has no pets and no travelling is required.
Working schedule: 24 h/week, split between Mon, Wed, Fri. No flexibility regarding the working schedule. A full-time position can be considered for the right candidate.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties can include:
• Wardrobe management
• Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
• Laundry and ironing
• Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding, fluffing pillows
• Cleaning all areas of the kitchen and tidying after meals
• Deep cleaning of bathrooms
• Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
• Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
• Occasionally cooking
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Previous experience in working for a private family
• Experienced with antique furniture and caring for expensive artworks
• Excellent level of English
• Only non-smokers will be considered
• Valid DBS check required when applying for this role
The salary range is between £15 to £17 gross per hour, depending on experience. The position comes with legal paid holidays. Free parking available on the property. Proper training and instruction will be given.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]