Position: Part-time Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £16 to £20 gross per hour
Requirements: previous experience, a good level of English, highly proactive
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-out, 15 hours/week
Location: Chelsea (SW3), London
Are you a professional housekeeper looking for a part-time role in London?
A lovely young couple with no children, located in Chelsea, London (5 min walking from Sloane Sq Station) is searching for a Part-time Housekeeper to join their active household and run the household.
The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their 2-bedrooms apartment and keep it organised to the highest of standards. The housekeeper is required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
They have a Labrador puppy, so dog-related experience / dog walking etc would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will be trustworthy, highly proactive, with plenty of housekeeping experience when it comes to working for HNW families. They are looking for someone who can act as a house manager and liaise with electricians, and tradesmen in general. No children. No driving or travelling is required.
The starting date is ASAP
Working schedule: 10-15 hours/week split between Tue & Thu.
The housekeeper’s duties include:
- Cleaning, sweeping, hoovering, dusting throughout
- Organising the bedrooms, fluffing pillows, changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Laundry, ironing and shoe cleaning
- Arrange dry cleaning
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning and cleaning garden furniture
- Running errands, take deliveries, messages
- Liaise with tradesmen
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Good level of English
- Someone highly proactive and able to act as a house manager
- Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
- DBS check required prior to start
The salary is between £16 to £20 gross per hour, depending on the successful applicant’s experience. Self-employed candidates are preferred.
If you’re a part-time housekeeper in London, please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected]