Position: Housekeeper Cook
Client: Private Family
Annual gross salary: Market rate
Requirements: Cooking skills, good level of English, housekeeping experience;
Available type(s): permanent, part/full-time, live-in or live-out
Location: Woldingham, Surrey (CR3)
Are you a Housekeeper Cook in Surrey looking for a new role?
A lovely live-in or live-out housekeeper cook is sought to look after an 8-bedrooms house located in Woldingham, Surrey (CR3). This can be a part-time role / full-time role, the family is flexible.
The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house and cook daily for a family of two (occasionally three) adults.
The successful candidate will be Covid aware, experienced, responsible, kind, easy-going, thoughtful and organized, as this is essential for this role. The household doesn’t include any children or pets (but they are considering getting a puppy) and travelling is not involved.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 25 to 40 hours / week, with weekends off.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Cooking skills to assist with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Managerial skills to organize and run the house
- Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising the bedrooms, changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, light garden work
- Running daily errands
- Some admin duties
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for an HNW family
- Cooking skills and able to follow recipes
- Good level of English
- A driving licence will be beneficial, but not essential
- Clean DBS check and excellent references required prior to start
The salary is market rate and is open to negotiation depending on hours and experience; As per the live-in role, the accommodation is separate from the main house and it consists of a two-bedroom annex. All bills are covered by the family. This is a stable and long-term role. The position comes with pro-rata paid holidays (including bank holidays).
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]