Position: Live-out Housekeeper
Client(s): UHNW Private Family
Annual gross salary: up to £34,000 gpa
Requirements: previous experience, good level of English; Tagalog speaking must;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: South Kensington, London (SW7), UK
Are you a professional Tagalog speaking Housekeeper looking for a new role?
A lovely live-out housekeeper is sought to look after a 3-bedrooms house located in South Kensington, London. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house to the highest of standards. This is a fully staffed formal household and training will be provided.
We are looking for a candidate who wishes to settle into this role, make it their own, with a view to staying long term. The successful candidate will be responsible, kind, easy-going, thoughtful and organized, as this is essential for this role. The household doesn’t include any children or pets and travelling is not involved. No cooking.
Working schedule: 9am to 5pm // 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, with weekends off.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- Cleaning to a high standard
- Sweeping, hoovering, dusting throughout
- Laundry and ironing, arrange dry cleaning
- Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
- Running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for an HNW family
- Tagalog speaking is a must;
- Good level of English;
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary range is between £31,200 to £34,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). Long-term position.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]