Position: Live-in Housekeeper
Client(s): Private family
Salary: £450-£550 net per week (up to £36,500 gpa)
Requirements: 10 years’ experience, confident cook, pet-friendly;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Kensington (W8), London, United Kingdom
Are you a Professional Housekeeper looking for a new role?
A lovely family living in Kensington (W8) is seeking a live-in Housekeeper to join their active household. The main responsibility of the Housekeeper will be to daily cook and to maintain the cleanliness of their beautiful 6-bedrooms storey house. The family has 4 children aged 10, 16, 19, 22, two at home and two in college. Exceptional live-out housekeepers might be considered.
The successful candidate will be an honest, active and flexible Housekeeper, who is also able to cook. The family home includes a small dog, so you must be pet-friendly, with no allergies. No driving or travelling is required.
Working schedule: 7.30 AM to 7.30 PM, with breaks during the day. This is 5.5 days per week role, with 1.5 days off.
The starting date is ASAP;
- Cooking daily for the family
- Laundry, ironing and shoe cleaning
- Organising the bedrooms, fluffing pillows, changing bedding
- All housekeeping duties, such as hoovering, dusting
- Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
- Cleaning the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Arrange dry cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Running errands, take deliveries, messages
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Min. 10 years of previous experience, with checkable references
- Excellent housekeeping skills
- Great cooking skills
- Stable work history
- Good level of English
- Only non-smokers will be considered for this role
- DBS check required prior to start
The salary for the position is £450-£550 net per week (up to £36,500 gpa), depending on experience. Accommodation consists in en-suite bedroom and bathroom. The food is included. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays).
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]