Position: Live-out Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Gross salary: £33,000 to £40,000 gross pa
Requirements: driving licence, good level of English, housekeeping experience;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time/part-time, live-out
Location: Orpington, Kent (BR6)
Are you a Housekeeper in Kent looking for a new role?
A lovely daily housekeeper is sought to look after a 6-bedroom house located in Orpington, Kent (BR6). The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house and look after two medium size well behaved dogs. A driving licence is essential for this role. The successful candidate will be pet-friendly, experienced, responsible, kind, easy-going, thoughtful and organized, as this is essential for this role. House sitting is required a few times per year. Part-time candidates considered (pro-rata salary)!
Working schedule: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 40 hours / week, with weekends off. Part-time candidates considered!
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
• Managerial skills to organize and run the house
• Look after the dogs
• Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
• Laundry and ironing
• Occasionally cooking
• Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
• Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
• Deep cleaning of bathrooms
• Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
• Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
• Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
• Online and offline shopping
• Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Previous experience in working for an HNW family
• Good level of English
• A driving licence is essential
• Clean DBS check and excellent references required prior to start
The salary range is between £33,000 to £40,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). Live-in option can be available for the right candidate. Part-time candidates considered!
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]