Position: Live-out Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 gpa
Requirements: previous experience, driving licence and car, high level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Virginia Water (GU25), Surrey
Are you a professional Housekeeper looking for a new exciting role?
A lovely sole live-out housekeeper is sought to look after a 5-bedrooms house located in Virginia Water, Surrey. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house to the highest of standards and also other family properties in the area (twice a month). Therefore, having a driving licence and ideally owning a car is essential for this role. The millage will be covered.
The successful candidate will be active, reliable, responsible, articulate but kind, easy-going and thoughtful, someone who can support and look after the family’s well-being. The household includes a young child but the family employs a nanny. Being a team player and pet-friendly is a must. This is a semi-formal house and you will report to the Family Manager.
Working schedule: 8am to 4pm, Mon to Fri, with weekends off.
Starting date: ASAP, but the family can wait for the right candidate;
The duties include:
- Managerial skills to assist the family manger
- Upkeeping floral displays to ensure the home is pristine and welcoming
- Answer incoming calls, take deliveries, messages
- Welcome all guests with a positive experience
- Cleaning, sweeping, hoovering, dusting throughout, window cleaning
- Laundry, ironing, arrange for dry cleaning and wardrobe management
- Organising the bedrooms, changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Groceries shopping (online and offline)
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Deep cleaning of the bathrooms
- Cleaning animals’ cages (rabbits)
- Inventory and scheduling maintenance
- Arrange and oversee tradesmen
- Running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Driving licence and own car
- Previous experience in working for an HNW family
- High level of English
- Cooking skills are a bonus, but not essential
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary range is £35,000 to £40,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). Parking available and the millage will be covered.