Position: Live-in Housekeeper
Client: Private Family
Salary: starting at £450/500 gross per week, neg for the right candidate
Requirements: previous experience, a good level of English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-in
Location: Highgate (N6), North London
Are you a professional Housekeeper looking for a new role?
A lovely family of four is looking for a Tagalog/Filipino speaking live-in housekeeper to look after a 5-bedrooms house, located in the beautiful area of Highgate, North London (N6).
The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house and cook basic dishes. The successful candidate will be responsible, easy-going, thoughtful and organized, as this is essential for this role. The household includes a dog. Travelling with the family is not required.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 40h/week.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
• Sweeping, hoovering, cleaning, dusting throughout
• Basic cooking
• Laundry and ironing
• Organising the bedrooms and changing bedding
• Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
• Deep cleaning of bathrooms
• Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
• Cleaning down surfaces and polishing
• Window cleaning
• Running daily errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Speaking Tagalog/Filipino is a must
• Previous experience in working for a private family
• Good level of English
• Pet friendly and basic cooking skills
• DBS and references required prior to start
The salary is starting at £450/£500 gross per week, neg for the right candidate The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). The accommodation is an en-suite bedroom with TV and internet, all bills included. Food is included.