Position: Live-out Housekeeper (with own car)
Client: Family of two
Salary: up to £35,000 gross per year DOE
Requirements: 3 years of experience, fluent in English, non-smoker
Job type: permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Newgate Street Village, Hertford (SG13)
Starting date: Early December 2021
Are you a professional housekeeper looking for a new role?
A sole live-out housekeeper is sought to look after a 4-bedrooms modern house located in Newgate Street Village, Hertford (SG13), Hertfordshire. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of this fine house to the highest of standards and look after the couple’s dogs (4). Having a driving licence and ideally owning a car is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will be active, reliable, responsible, articulate but kind, easy-going and thoughtful, someone who can support and look after the family’s well-being. You must be pet-friendly. Basic cooking is also required. This is a semi-formal house.
Working schedule: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon to Fri, with weekends off.
Starting date: Early December 2021;
The duties include:
• Cleaning, sweeping, hoovering, dusting throughout, window cleaning
• Organising the bedrooms, changing bedding, fluffing pillows
• Laundry, ironing, arrange for dry cleaning and wardrobe management
• Cleaning all areas of the kitchen, tidying after meals
• Basic cooking
• Groceries shopping (online and offline)
• Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
• Deep cleaning of the bathrooms
• Upkeeping floral displays to ensure the home is pristine and welcoming
• Answer incoming calls, take deliveries, messages
• Welcome all guests with a positive experience
• Looking after dogs
• Inventory and scheduling maintenance
• Arrange and oversee tradesmen
• Running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Driving licence and own car
• Previous experience in working for an HNW family
• High level of English
• Cooking skills
• DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary is up to £35,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays). Parking is available at the property.
If you’re a Housekeeper in Herts interested in this role, please submit your CV in Word (.doc) format at [email protected];