Position: Full-time Housekeeper
Gross salary: £35,000 to £50,000 gross pa
Requirements: relevant experience; fully vaccinated;
Available type(s): permanent, full-time;
Location: Northwood, Northwest London (WD3)
Are you a professional Housekeeper in Northwest London looking for a new role?
We are looking for a lovely Housekeeper to look after a 5-bedroom fine house located in Northwood, Northwest London (WD3). This can be live-in / live-out / flexi arrangement.
The successful candidate will be reliable, responsible, easy-going, someone who can support and look after the family’s well-being and keep the house clean, tidy and welcoming.
Working schedule: Flexible 40 hours/week. For example, 7.30am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday, with weekends off;
Starting date: ASAP, but the family can wait for the right candidate;
The duties include:
- General cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, polishing etc.) throughout the house
- Upkeeping floral displays to ensure the home is welcoming
- Welcome all guests with a positive experience
- Keep kitchen and living area clean and tidy throughout the day
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
- Organising the bedrooms, changing bedding, fluffing pillows
- Washing / replacing bed linen and bath towels
- Laundry, ironing, arrange for dry cleaning and wardrobe management
- Answer incoming calls, take deliveries, messages, check mail
- Receiving and help with grocery shopping
- Cleaning interior windows
- Inventory and scheduling maintenance
- Arrange and oversee tradesmen, running errands
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for an HNW family
- Good level of English
- Only non-smokers and fully-vaccinated can be considered for the role
- DBS check and references required prior to start
The salary range is £35,000 to £50,000 gross per annum DOE. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays or days off in lieu).