Position: Live-in / Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Client: Family of 5
Salary: up to £34,000 gpa DOE
Requirements: previous experience, non-smoker
Job type: 10-months contract, full-time, live-in or live-out
Location: Barnet (EN4), Herts
Starting date: ASAP
Are you a Nanny Housekeeper in London? Please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected]
We are looking for a Live-in or Live-out Nanny Housekeeper to start working for a lovely family of five located in Barnet, Herts (EN4). The main responsibility of the nanny housekeeper will be to look after their 18-months old daughter and maintain the cleanliness of their lovely home. The family has two more children (G5.5 and B3) that goes to school and nursery full-time. After 4pm they are also at home. Cooking for the children is also required.
The family has no pets, not travelling or driving is involved. The successful candidate will be a team-player, caring, friendly, self-starter, organized and trustworthy.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Weekends off.
Starting date: ASAP
The duties include:
- All nanny duties as a sole/shared charge
- Locating age-appropriate activities
- Educationally appropriate activities, music, puzzles, arts and crafts and having fun
- Maintain a bedtime routine, story reading
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
- Assist with laundry and ironing
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen and tidying after meals
- Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Previous experience in working for a private family
- Good level of English
- Able to easily commute to the property
- Only non-smokers will be considered
- Enhanced DBS check and excellent references required
The salary can go up to £34,000 gross per year as a live-out, depending on experience. The position comes with pro-rata paid holidays. For the live-in arrangement, the salary is TBD. This is a 10-months contract role.
If you’re a Nanny Housekeeper interested in this role, please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected]