Position: Live-in Butler / House Manager
Client: Private Family
Salary: Starting £40,000 gpa +
Requirements: previous UHNW experience, excellent English
Available type(s): temp to permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Bodrum, Turkey | Istanbul & London |
Are you a professional Butler / House Manager looking for a new live-in role?
A London-based international family is seeking a professional and experienced live-in female butler/house manager to work at their 8-bedrooms summer villa located in Bodrum, Turkey. This is a temporary 3-months contract, with the possibility of becoming a permanent role in London or Istanbul.
The successful candidate will be required to provide both informal and formal services and be comfortable to greet and serve dignitaries in attendance. They will need to be approachable and radiate a positive outlook. Working experiences in formal etiquette and with UHNW families are expected.
You will be working along a live-in Couple and you will be responsible to provide a 5* experience for the family and their guests. The Principals will be there on & off during the summertime.
Working schedule: 5-6 days per week based on the family’s needs, but a great deal of flexibility is always required. Long hours required when the family is there.
Starting date: 1st of July 2021
The duties include:
- Create and promote house protocols among other staff members and guests
- Overseeing the correct layout, upkeep and change-over of table service for all meals
- Serving food and beverages to the family and guests, maintaining high standards always
- Cleaning and maintaining the family’s valuable crystal wares, silverware and beautiful porcelain
- Prepare luggage by either packing or unpacking if directed
- Managing the stock of in-house operations, with a specific focus on valuable commodities such as cigars and fine wines, etc.
- Upkeeping floral displays to ensure the home is pristine and welcoming
- Keep records of valuable items within the property and check the inventory regularly
- Welcome all guests with a positive experience
- Assist in the organisation of social occasions and events
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in working for UHNW families
- Confident driver preferable, but not essential
- Spa therapist / yoga / Pilates expertise appreciated
- Yachting experience appreciated
- DBS and references required prior to start
The salary starts at £40,000 gross per annum, depending on experience and qualifications. Top salary for the right candidate. The accommodation consists in en-suite bedroom and bathroom. Food and travel costs are included.