Position: Housekeeper Nanny
Client(s): Private Family
Guaranteed annual gross salary: between £30,000 and £33,000
Requirements: 3 years of previous experience, driver’s license, Tagalog speaker, pet friendly
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in
Location: Twickenham, TW1, London, UK
Are you a housekeeper nanny looking for a live-in job?
A lovely family located in Twickenham is searching ASAP for a Tagalog speaker housekeeper nanny to join their active household. The main responsibility of the housekeeper nanny will be to maintain the cleanliness of their beautiful 5 bedrooms house and keep it organised to the highest of standards. A secondary responsibility will be to take care of the two 5-year-old girls, drive them to school from time to time (10 min from home). The housekeeper nanny should have the ability to cook light breakfast and dinner for the children and exceptionally for the parents and guests. Please note that the family also owns a dog. No traveling will be required. This role is a long-term position and targeted towards an experienced housekeeper nanny that will bond with the children on a level deeper than just employment – with love, laughter, and education. Available to start ASAP.
Main Housekeeping and Nanny Duties:
• Complete general housekeeping duties to a stellar standard
• Clean the main house entirely
• Organising the household’s laundry processes
• Clean the bathrooms and make beds
• Washing, ironing and window cleaning
• Take in deliveries and organise the kitchen supplies, pantries, etc.
• Dog sitting and house sitting
• Cleaning and maintaining outdoor spaces (patio, driveways, etc.)
• Complete all nannying duties when the parents are at work
• Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
Working Schedule: Monday-Friday from 7 AM – 7 PM, with breaks, consisting of 50 hours.
The housekeeper nanny will live in a self-contained home detached from the main residence. The home is fully furnished with central heating and one spacious bedroom and kitchen.
The Minimum Requirements to Apply Are:
• Be a Tagalog speaker
• Have previous experience in similar roles
• Being caring, patient and kind and pet friendly
• Confident driver in the UK (at least 3 years of previous experience)
• High level of hygiene
• Ability to cook light breakfast and dinner
• Dedication, loyalty, looking for a long-term commitment
• Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS check required prior to start
The gross salary offered for this vacancy is between £30,000 and £33,000, depending on the successful applicant’s experience. Accommodation, car, and food are provided.