Position: Part-time S/E Nanny Housekeeper
Client: Private Family with B2 & mom pregnant
Salary: Starting at £15 gph
Requirements: previous experience, driving licence and own car, fluent English, non-smoker
Available type(s): permanent, part-time, live-out
Location: Enfield (EN7), North London, UK
Are you a self-employed Nanny Housekeeper looking for a new role?
A lovely family of soon to be four, located in North London, Enfield (EN7) is searching for a Self-employed Part-time Nanny Housekeeper to join their active household. The main responsibility of the nanny housekeeper will be to care for B2 and maintain the cleanliness of their 5-bedrooms house. The mom is pregnant and due in May 2021, so we are looking for someone very Covid aware and having newborn experience. The successful candidate will be proactive, energetic, experienced with this age group and willing to drive to work, because of the Covid situation. The family has no pets and no travelling is required.
Working schedule: Mon, Wed, Fri, starting at 8 AM. About 20/25 hours a week. Occasionally babysitting Friday night & Saturday.
The starting date is ASAP.
The duties include:
• Complete all nannying duties, shared/sole charge
• Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
• Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
• Encourage learning through specialised play activities
• Puzzles, toy games and arts and crafts and messy play and having fun
• Spending time outdoors, such as the playground or park
• Prioritise safety at all times
• Sweeping, hoovering and cleaning
• Laundry and ironing, dusting
• Organising the bedrooms
• Cleaning all areas of the kitchen
• Organising the cupboards, fridge, pantries and making use of leftover meals
• Changing bedding
• Tidying after meals
• Window cleaning, fluffing pillows
• Light cooking
The minimum requirements to apply are:
• Fluent in English
• 3 years’ experience with this age group
• Driving license and own car, ideally living locally
• Being or willing to become self-employed
• DBS check and Covid test required prior to start
The salary starts at £15 gross per hour as self-employed, depending on the successful applicant’s experience.
To apply for this role, please email us your CV at [email protected]