Position: Housekeeper Nanny
Client: Private Family with 2 young children
Salary: starting at £14 gross/hour
Requirements: 5 years’ experience, fluent in English, non-smoker
Job type: permanent, full-time or part-time, live-out
Location: Clapham Junction, SW11
Starting date: the beginning of January 2021
Are you a Housekeeper Nanny looking for a new role?
A calm and friendly family located 15 min walk from Clapham Junction (SW11) is searching for a long-term Housekeeper Nanny to join their active household. The main responsibility of the candidate will be to cook and to maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of their 4-bedrooms house, and to care for their lovely two boys (2yr old and a 10-month-old). The family also has a separate cleaner that comes twice a week.
The little boys have good sleeping routines (7pm -7am) and lunch naps and are eating adult meals. The 2 years old is in nursery 3 days a week. This is a sole/shared charge, as the parents work from home.
The successful candidate will be caring, trustworthy, proactive, experienced, flexible and happy to undertake a mix of housekeeper duties and nanny duties. You must be experienced in taking care of a beautiful home. The family has no pets and no travelling is required. Driving is not essential but is preferred.
The working schedule is flexible, hours can vary from 20hrs/week to 40hrs/week average. Ideally, 7.30 AM for a 5-6 hours to help with the morning, quick tidying up of the house, and cooking lunch, and then returning in the afternoon (around 3.30 PM) and staying with the children until around 6.30 PM, Monday – Friday. The family will also consider someone interested in doing just the mornings (7.30 AM to 12.30 PM) as a part-time.
The starting date is the beginning of January 2021;
The duties may include:
- Tidying up, cleaning, doing laundry, ironing
- Cleaning the kitchen, tidying after meals
- Complete some nannying duties
- Cooking simple meals for the family
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Spending time outdoors with the children, such as the playground or park
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Fluent in English and non-smoker
- 5 years’ experience and cooking abilities
- Speaking Spanish is a bonus, but not essential
- Living locally will be a bonus, but not essential
- Having a driving license is a bonus, but not essential
- Someone looking for a long-term, permanent position
- Enhanced DBS required prior to start
The hourly gross rate starts at £14 gross, depending on the successful applicant’s experience and 28 days of paid holiday, including bank holidays are offered.
To apply for this role please submit your CV in .doc format at [email protected];