Position: Live-out Housekeeper Cook
Client(s): Private Family
Guaranteed annual gross salary: up to £30,000
Requirements: 3 years of previous experience, driver’s license, pet friendly
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-out
Location: Kensington, W8, London, UK
Are you a professional housekeeper cook looking for a live-out job?
A lovely young family of 4, located in Kensington, W8 (10 min walk from Holland Park / High St Kensington Station), is searching for an experienced housekeeper to join their active household. The main responsibility of the housekeeper will be to maintain the cleanliness of their beautiful 5 bedrooms house and keep it organised to the highest of standards. The housekeeper should have the ability to cook light family meals. Please note that the family also owns a big dog. No traveling will be required. This role is a long-term position and targeted towards an experienced housekeeper that will bond with the family on a level deeper than just employment. They also have a live-out nanny employed. Available to start after the Covid-19 lockdown is over.
Main Housekeeping Duties:
• Complete general housekeeping duties to a stellar standard
• Clean the main house entirely & grocery shopping
• Organising the household’s laundry processes
• Clean the bathrooms and make beds
• Washing, ironing and window cleaning
• Take in deliveries and organise the kitchen supplies, pantries, etc.
• Grocery shopping & cooking
• Cleaning and maintaining outdoor spaces
• Dog sitting
Working Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8AM – 5PM, with 1 hour break.
The Minimum Requirements to Apply Are:
• Have previous experience of at least 3 years in similar roles
• Being caring, patient and kind & pet friendly
• Confident driver
• High level of hygiene
• Ability to cook
• Dedication, loyalty, looking for a long-term commitment
• DBS check required prior to start
The gross salary offered for this vacancy is up to £30,000 depending on the successful applicant’s experience. A car will be provided for grocery shopping.