Position: Housekeeper Nanny
Guaranteed annual gross salary: between £35,000 and £40,000
Requirements: 3 years of previous experience, driver’s license, Paediatric First Aid certificate
Available type(s): permanent, full-time, live-in, long term
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
Are you a housekeeper nanny looking for a live-in job?
A very nice family located in Oxford, Oxfordshire is searching for a new housekeeper nanny to join their active household. The main responsibility of the housekeeper nanny will be to maintain the cleanliness of the beautiful house and keep it organised to the highest of standards. A secondary responsibility will be to take care of the two 6 year old boys, drive them to school from time to time, 5 miles from home. We estimate that about 70% of the time will be dedicated to housekeeping and only 30% to being a nanny. The housekeeper nanny should have the ability to cook light breakfast and dinner. Accommodation and food are provided.
We would like this to be a native Spanish speaker. Please note that the family also owns a dog and no travelling will be required.
This role is a long-term position and targeted towards an experienced housekeeper nanny that will bond with the children on a level deeper than just employment – with love, laughter and education.
Available to start from April.
Main Housekeeping and Nanny Duties:
• Complete general housekeeping duties to a stellar standard
• Clean the main house entirely
• Organising the household’s laundry processes
• Clean the bathrooms and make beds
• Washing, ironing and window cleaning
• Take in deliveries and organise the kitchen supplies, pantries, etc.
• Dog sitting and house sitting
• Cleaning and maintaining outdoor spaces (patio, driveways, etc.)
• Complete all nannying duties when the parents are at work
• Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
Working Schedule: Monday-Friday consisting of 40 hours.
The housekeeper nanny will live in a self-contained home detached from the main residence. The home is fully furnished with central heating and one spacious bedroom.
The Minimum Requirements to Apply Are:
• Have previous experience in similar roles, with checkable references to support your application.
• Caring, patient and kind
• Native Spanish speaker
• Driver’s license needed for short trips
• High level of hygiene
• Ability to cook light breakfast and dinner
• Dedication, loyalty, looking for a long-term commitment
• The candidate should have a DBS or be open to undertaking a DBS
• Paediatric First Aid certificate required prior to start
The gross salary offered for this vacancy is between £35,000 and £40,000, depending on the successful applicant’s experience.
Accommodation and food are provided.
Also, 32 days of holidays per year.